preview of my ask lucas blog
This guy knows what’s up
//ENGAGEMENT:NEEDLE04 IS OVERDUE
late for mother school
I had a good reason for making this, I swear.
usually when I draw Rule 63 stuff, I have a few specific goals in mind
- Explore or invite discussion on how sex and apparent gender affects a character’s reality and reception
- Explore or invite discussion on how sex and apparent gender affects story and reception
- Unless parodying exaggerated sexual dimorphism is a tertiary goal, change as few elements as possible in your drawing to accomplish this.
I have a few Subrules for that last one:
- Do not alter physique and appearance to fit ideal of target gender. Example: a skinny, average looking guy who wears a distinctive hat wouldn’t manifest as a become a large breasted, gorgeous woman who wears a distinctive hat.
- Although the goal is to keep the altered design similar as possible, don’t go obvious, stereotyped shortcuts like just adding+subtracting hair, lipstick & eyeliner and calling it a day. Esp. if the character would never be seen with/without makeup.
but on this one, I really only wanted to do one thing
- Draw grumpy Princess Beartiger as an actual grumpy bear