all cut up
Robert and Rosalind Lutece in Professor Layton-y style - now with actual puzzles!
Personal note - the only puzzle of these three I actually solved without getting the answer spoiled was the last one, and it took me half an hour. So. don’t feel bad about not getting it.
SEXY-SYNTHESIZER Feat.Chihiro - SUPERSTAR
ps you can buy this entire album now on bcamp for $10!!!!!!!
- you’re the star of the fight
- stealing all disco lights
scouting out reblogs of your art for comments in the tags is like mining for gold yo and then its like
you find the tiniest little #cool and its like
instructions given to japanese school girls teaching them how to properly hold and defend themselves with an axe.
300 follower giveaway!!! wow cool
you can win:
- a cat zipper sweater (colour + size of your choice)
- a drawing by me (it can be anything!! yeah i know i draw furry shit and stuff like that but i can do humans! ill draw a ship/you or w/e (i wont do any nsfw stuff gomen)
- u dont have to have the drawing if you dont want it omg
RULES!! (read wow)
- reblog as much as you want!! idc man (but be kind to your followers)
- likes dont count but it dosent hurt to like!! (hahh ah)(ha)
- make sure ask box is open omg
- you dont have to be following me, but if you do ill throw in something a little extra for you uwu (maybe)
- if you dont respond within 25 hours sorry man but im picking another winner
- you have to be content w/ giving me your address
- no giveaway/side blogs!
- ends 3rd of July!!
yeah thats it!! good luck uwu
Animal Fact of the Day
The maned wolf is the largest canid in South America. It is also the tallest wild canid in the world, its stilt-like legs a useful adaptation for spying prey over the tall grasslands where it lives. Despite its name, the maned wolf is not a wolf at all, nor is it a fox, coyote, or dog. It is the only member of the Chrysocyon genus, making it a truly unique animal, not closely related to any other living canid. One hypothesis for this is that the maned wolf is the last surviving species of the Pleistocene Extinction, which wiped out all other large canids from the continent.
(Photo taken by Sean Crane in Brazil.)
This is just a super quick rough of what i want to do when i get to drawing more OFF enemies! I think it might be cool, WE SHALL SEE!
‘For silkier hair try the meat fountains of Alma!’
Major art block! have more mindless fan-art! I just had to try n’ draw the TROQUANTARY, they are so creepy cute.
Off is taking over my life help me